Saturday 15 June 2024

Harmonious Triangle Mittens

It's new pattern release time!

I'm pleased to share my Harmonious Triangles Mitten Pattern

This design was created as I was struggling to bring together two colours in a stranded-knitting design. While the colours appeared to have good contrast from each other, the contrast was lost in the actual knitting. After trying a few designs, a friend suggested that triangles would work well. That was all the push I needed to create an all over triangle design that brought two colours together in a pleasing manner. 

Instructions are written for a woman’s small hand with medium and large in brackets. Additional instructions are included for those who want a shorter mitten. Mittens pictured were knit with the instructions for size medium.

Pattern is available in my Ravelry Designer page, or send me a message if you aren't on Ravelry.











No comments:

Post a Comment