Friday 17 January 2020

Etsy Shopping Closing

In 2017 I opened an Etsy shop to sell finished mittens and socks. Since then I've made only a couple of sales through that shop and so I have decided to close down the Etsy shop and find homes for my finished products in other ways. 

While the Etsy shop was a fun experiment, I find it is more satisfying to give my finished mittens to friends, family or charitable organizations. Yesterday, we stopped by Sistering, a multi-service agency for at-risk, socially isolated women and trans people in Toronto who are homeless or precariously housed. We specifically stopped by to drop of a bag of mittens and scarves. They were most appreciative of the knitting and it was an honour to gift them some items that would be of use to their clients. 


No comments:

Post a Comment